Users with admin authority can use the following commands. You can find all the commands in question below. You can also use the “help” command to see all available commands in game.
To hide UI press CTRL+F3.
To open the game console press F5 and type “help” to show all available commands.
You can check other Valheim guides:
Valheim Admin Server Commands
Server codes valid for users with admin authority.
Here is a list of all the basic commands available for Valheim.
- help – Show all available commands.
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick the user.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban the user.
- unban [ip/userID] – Unban the user.
- banned – Shows a list of banned users.
- ping – Send a ping to the server to ger your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set distance lod bias. If empty shows actual lodbias. By default 1.5
- info – Print system info
If you type “imacheater” in console to turn On/Off cheat mode and then “help” you will be able to get another list of commands. Like teleport, freeview, godmode and more.
Here is a list of all the other commands available for Valheim.
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill lvl (example: raiseskill run 100)
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in area
- resetwind – resetwind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
I highly recommend don’t use cheat commands to don’t ruin your ingame experience. This commands could be useful if you get stuck: Use “pos” or “goto [x,z]” to teleport yourself and get unstuck.
If you think you have a missing admin command, write us a comment. Thanks to all the friends who helped us fill in the mistakes and shortcomings.